Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dorrie Saya

Hello Readers!

I am sharing a layout from one of our readers - Dorrie Saya
This is a layout she did about her hands.. very original don't you think?

Dorrie's story-
My daughter was born in 2005 and we discovered shortly after that she would have special needs and she was deaf... one day, i was trying to tube feed her, and sign words to her ...and i said outloud.."good god my hands are busy"... shortly after i was tracing her hands to do a little LO and ended up using my hands instead...

Could you tell a story with a photo of your hands?


Interested in sharing your layout with us?
We'll be showcasing a few of your layouts until our DT starts posting in May..
so send us your pages! (info@scrapyourself.com) please title your email Showcase..

Thanks Bunches!

2 comments:

Dorrie said...

thanks Kristine...i can'tbelieve you used this...this LO came from a difficult time in my life.. so i tried to keep it light and fun...

Kirsten said...

What a fantastic LO - I love things like this. Sorry that it was a rough time for yoru Dorrie, but what an inspiration for the rest of us.