Wednesday, May 5, 2010

SY Challenge 1

Good Morning Readers!

Today is the day our first challenge is posted! I am excited to share with you our very first Design Team reveal here at Scrap Yourself.

The Topic for this challenge is


I know you've got a great picture of you in High School!!! What about those 80's hot pink or neon green shirt, those 4" bangs, or what about the bleached blonde hair ?? !! Time to dig up those photos ladies!

The design team members have been divided into 2 groups. The designers that are paricipating in this challenge are Cindy, Zoa, Cathrine, Emma Ruth, Karla and Susan. To view journaling or a supply list please visit their individual blogs.






Wasn't that awesome?
I hope to have you participate with us in our weekly challenges.
If you complete a layout with this theme please share it with us by leaving a us a comment!
I know you have a high school photo just waiting to be placed on a page!

Have a great week
Kristine

17 comments:

Zarah said...

Didn't ANYONE of you look stupid, like I did? You're all so pretty!

LOVE the layouts - and what a FUUUUN challenge! I'll see if I can dig up a photo of me, and play. If I dare... ;)

Unknown said...

bhahaa - aren't we all lovely! :D It was a fun challenge to do. :)

Nicole Nowosad said...

LOL!!! I love em!!! Great topic and super pages!

Stephanie said...

What fun!!!! Beautiful layouts ladies!!!!!!!!!

Zoa said...

LOL!!! love the blast from the past on this challenge!! Fabulous pages gals!!

Ann-Katrin said...

WOW! Way to go girls! These layouts are so pretty (so are the girls) and inspiring! Thanks for sharing ang great challenge!

Kay F said...

Fabulous girls! Didn't we all just look simply fabulous dah-ling!? :-) Great challenge--wonderful pages!

Cindy S. said...

Love all these interpretations on this challenge! Great work team-mates!!! NOW-who else is playin'?

Ems said...

these are really great! hope a lot will not be afraid to do a page and be courageous to show their photos hahaha

Kirsten said...

fantastic job ladies!! love what you did and can't wait to give it a go myself

Jill Sarginson said...

awesome layouts gals! LOVE THEM ALL! (cindy, I especially love your big hair, bwahahhaha!)

Ane Lene said...

Great idea!
Here is my LO:

http://anelene.blogspot.com/2010/05/challenge-1-high-school-photos-hos.html

Ane Lene

Anonymous said...

Here is my take on this challenge:
(Used my parents' high school pictures on this one since I don't have photos of mine)

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/484175/view/2655259/-1/40/1.html

Kline

Unknown said...

great challenge...looks like fun.
lovely work DT.
byebye,Lean.

anazelia said...

here is mine, http://anazelia-myscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com/2010/05/scrap-yourself-and-design-dollies.html

Tanya said...

such a fun challenge!!! LOVE these layouts!

Dalovely Damanda said...

Just catching up here...

http://dalovelydamanda.blogspot.com/2010/06/more-glimmer-mist-fun.html