Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SY Challenge 8

Good Morning Readers!

The Topic for this challenge is
Home Reflections

This topic was chosen by our DT member Issa.
She says: "Y
ou can scrap about a favorite spot on your beautiful home, or a photo of your house... it'll be a great shot to remember after years from now, specially if you plan for a new home or a renovation...."




(To view journaling or a supply list please visit their individual blogs.)
If you complete a layout with this topic please share it with us by leaving a us a comment!

Have a great week
Kristine

7 comments:

Zarah said...

Great challenge and faaabulous LOs! :D

Kay F said...

Wow...these layouts are fabulous...Debbi...I'm totally jealous of your scrap space...oh how I wish!! I'm cramped in the corner of my bedroom! Beautifully designed layouts ladies...

Tanya said...

woot!! ladies these are awesome!! that scrap room is WOWZZERS!!! ... you ladies amaze me!!

Gisèle said...

amazing LOs ladies:-))

Ane Lene said...

Here is my project for this week:

http://anelene.blogspot.com/2010/06/dobbel-lo.html

Smiles from Ane Lene

Dalovely Damanda said...

Here's mine for #8. I think I'm almost caught up...yay!
http://dalovelydamanda.blogspot.com/2010/06/scrap-yourself-8.html

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work tfs