Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SY Challenge 10

Good Morning Readers!

The Topic for this challenge is
Childhood Memories

This topic was chosen by Kirsten and she says :
I would like to do a childhood memory - mainly because my son asked me what
my favorite part of being a kid was the other day. I had to think for a
bit, but it was great to do that.

I am going to go through some old photos and when I have which memory I want
to scrap, I can write up some more. I am really hoping to find a photo of
me as Wonder Women.....I played Wonder Women (and Jamie Sommers, the Bionic
Women) ALL the time! Even had myself an invisible airplane! I got sooo
into either one of those characters that a neighbor (school principal type
with a degree in childhood psychology) went to talk to my mom worried that I
had a hard time with my identity! She laughed, and I am glad she let me
just carry on with my imagination. Jokes on him, I am Wonder Women with a
bit of Bionicness thrown in, I am a mom.






(To view journaling or a supply list please visit their individual blogs.)
If you complete a layout with this topic please share it with us by leaving a us a comment!

Have a great week
Kristine

6 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely work girls great challenge again.
have fun,Lean.

Ann-Katrin said...

Love everyone work! This is a great challenge!

Kay F said...

Awww these layouts are so very sweet! What a great challenge...

ZoomZoomZoom said...

So lovin' this topic and all your pages! Here is mine, thanks for the inspiration!

Ane Lene said...

Hi.

Here is my LO:

http://anelene.blogspot.com/2010/07/childhood-memories.html

Smiles from Ane Lene

Dalovely Damanda said...

Another fabulous challenge! I love playing along with these!
http://dalovelydamanda.blogspot.com/2010/07/flashback-week.html