Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SY Challenge 11

Good Morning Readers!

The Topic for this challenge was chosen by Tanya

{Nick Names}

Tanya Says: Do you have a nickname that someone called you that stuck!? I do... I was always called boots when I was younger.... so I got "boots" or "bootsie" ..... and now "Tink" or "Tinkie" has stuck.... what are you called?







***************************

What's your nickname??! My hubby calls me Goobus, Baba, and many others... I think our cat has more nick names than anyone ......... Mr Bz, Biddelli, Chub Chub, Boo Boo, Buzz Buzz, Squirty, and many others... will you share yours with us?

If you complete a layout with this theme please share it with us by leaving a us a comment!

Have a great week
Kristine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is my take on the layout with nick names.

Ane Lene said...

Hey.

Here is my layout with nick names:

http://anelene.blogspot.com/2010/07/nick-names.html

Smiles from Ane Lene