Monday, September 27, 2010

Pet Peeves: What Irritates Me

I am human.  I have emotions and feelings; likes and dislikes.  There are things that irritate me sometimes.  I often find myself praying that these things won't bother me.  1 day I will get past them.  They may be minor or funny to you put they aren't to me.  Anyway!  On my layout, I journaled that my pet peeves are:


People popping gum * When I get an email with all CAPS * People driving so slow holding up traffic * Unsupervised neighborhood kids * Litter * People that park so close to my car at the Metro that I can’t even get in the car * People that gossip * Seeing people who wear things they don’t have the shape for * People that talk on their cell phones on the train; I don’t want to hear their conversation * Constant complainers and criticizers; people always with a problem.



























Do you have any pet peeves? Irritations? Dislikes?  Scrap about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute page and idea! The slow drivers annoy me too.

chalesek said...

Too Funny!! I am with you with the popping gum thing!! Fun Lo I like this!!!