Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Scrap Your Job

One of the luxuries I have as a teacher is summer break, and it always flies by too quickly. But I'm so grateful that I get those two months every year to refresh, rejuvenate, and recharge. As the last weeks of summer creep up on me, I always get a little sad that my break is ending, but there's also a glimmer of enthusiasm. Last year, I took a moment to reflect on that excitement I feel at the beginning of the year and made this page:


I love my job, and I have lots more to say about it, so you may be seeing more layouts here about other aspects of my teaching. I hope you'll take some time to document the things you enjoy about the work you do. Please share them, as I would love to hear all about your job!


4 comments:

Alia said...

Hi Debbi! As you know I am a teacher too. Love the LO. It's got a cute school feel to it without being over the top school! :)

chalesek said...

Oh Debbi I love!! I am a teacher too!!! I never scrap about it going to have to give it a try!!!

Cindy Gay said...

What a great layout!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

I simply love your style. I love this layout.

I have scrapped about my job before in my very first book of me.

I have a more recent one where I met the 1st Black Attorney General Eric Holder. I met him @ DOJ cause I work for DOJ. Here is the 2 pager:

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/2039937/-1/160/4.html

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/2039935/-1/160/4.html