Friday, October 22, 2010

More Quotes

I really like quotes because they tell something about yourself, about your principles.


Quote from this layout: "Your heart is the music that moves the world"


I don't know who is the author of this quote (if you know, please, tell me) but it says a lot about me and my principles. I made this layout using THIS sketch.
I hope I motivated you to choose a quote, a meaningful picture and scrap...
If you want, you can use this quote too. Let me know if you did a layout about it.
Have a good time scrapping!

6 comments:

charlot said...

Very beautiful blog!
Charlot*

SusanLotus said...

I like this homepage alot! I love the idea of making a BoM :) And your creations are very inspiring!

Alia said...

You did motivate me to choose a quote and scrap! Also loved your crumpled paper!

Cindy Gay said...

Fun arrangement. Great distressed bow. Nice portraits.

all the days of our life said...

This bow is GORGEOUS

chalesek said...

This is such a FUN lo!! I love what you did here!!