Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Site Leader

Hello Everyone!

Please help me in welcome Chalese Knight as the new Site Leader at Scrap Yourself! She has a great personality, lots of new ideas for you, and ready to challenge YOU! Chalese will be posting a new DT Call on Monday and she is looking forward to scrapbooking with you!


Hi, my name is Chalese Knight, I am married to the wonderful and amazing Andre Knight. We have four children and we reside in Brooklyn Center, MN.

I fell in love with the Art of scrapbooking 10 years ago!! Everything about this hobby makes me happy and I love to create and share each moment of my family daily lives through this ART form!!

Excitement is an understatement, I feel so honored to work with such talented ladies on SY and all SY Followers


My blog - http://delectabledesigns-chalesek.blogspot.com/


Best of luck to you Chalese in your new role as Site Leader!

3 comments:

Alia said...

Yay Chalese!!!! :) GREAT news!! :)

Melanie said...

How fun, Chalese! You are perfect for this :)

Myia Shantrice said...

Congrats Chalese!