Sunday, October 24, 2010

Your Inspiration

Hey Folks, Zoe here with my last blog post, I have had a wonderful journey with you guys I cant believe it's over so fast. I hope you'll all keep in touch. :-)
On to my layout, today I wanted to share My Inspiration (and I got to squeeze in a photo of my wonderful children) This is still going into my Book of ME!! My children really are my main source of inspiration, forst of all I get to fullfil my creative side, I love photography and if I drag them around the pumpkin patch on a cold windy day and ask them to smile for Mamma they do and they are always happy to. My oldest always asks when she will get to scrapbook like me, this seriously touches my heart she appeciates the art value of my work, I dont do scrapbooking just for recording every moment although I love to capture the moments too I can go a whole month without journaling on one page! Sometimes I journal on every page. I love the value of scrapbooking as a paper art & mixed media form. So an artist always has a muse!

These are my 3 little muse's

Thank you so much for listening to my ramblings over the past 3 months. Happy Scrapping.

8 comments:

Camila Borssoi said...

What a wonderful inspiration! Great page... And yes, it's over so fast!

Cindy Gay said...

The buttons on the card are a unique touch.

Alia said...

Such great texture and interesting goodies to look at!! I've loved seeing your work here! :)

Hope and Chances said...

Beautiful, so much depth and texture :-)

Monique Liedtke said...

What a gorgeous page Zoe!! Love all the layering!

chalesek said...

Oh Zoe I love this!! Patter paper ROCKS!! Love all the layering what a sweet LO!! You are an amazing talent!! We will miss you!!

Janet M said...

Love the layers, the colors and hte cute picture of them. What a fantastic looking layout.

Melanie said...

Beautiful layout! I love all of the colors and textures. We must have been on the same wave-length for our last posts :)