Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Best Sister-in-law ever!!

I have the coolest sister in law! I love her so much. I don't have any sisters just blessed with 3 brothers so to have a couple of sisters in law makes me very happy. Chelsea and I got to go to New York and we had a blast, just the two of us! She is an amazing girl who is so kind and would do just about anything for you. We mesh so well and I'm very thankful for her.
I made a very thick mini book about our trip and had so much fun making it.
I hope everyone has someone like her in you life, whether its your real sister or mother or a sister in law. Who is yours?

The pink and yellow edging is with crepe paper
and i colored it using Glimmer Mist! Love it!
Happy scrapping, Tia


































2 comments:

Alia said...

Nice memories preserved!!

Cindy Gay said...

The crepe paper is a nice touch. Great job and tribute to you SIL.