Monday, January 3, 2011

Things that make myself HAPPY

Happy new year to you all.
Hope you all have a year full of scrapped ideas and opportunities. One of my scrapping goals for this year 2011 is to continue to fill my album with layouts of my self, -My story.
Do you have any scrapping goals for this year?

Today I show you a layout with the title "Tings that make myself happy".


It was a bit difficult to summarize everything in my life who makes me happy, but first and most off course my family. The joy of having them near me. To wake up next to my dear husband everyday, and hear our daughters padding step. The joy of seeing our joy in our son's eyes, when he tells us about funny things that he has experience. And of course getting to spend my summer holidays with my family in our caravan. Happiness is also to have the luxury to spend my own time in my scrap room. Being with my dearest friends and share my hobby with them.





This was some of the things in my life,that make me happy.

What makes you HAPPY?

//Jenny//



6 comments:

Kath Blommestein said...

I really lve this page Jenny! The inking and stitching are great details.
Kathleen

Alia said...

Beautiful and creative!!!!

chalesek said...

Awesome!!!Love the flower and misting :)

Cindy Gay said...

Wonderful graphics. Nice detail shots. Happy New Year!

Gloria said...

Gorgeous page Jenny, I love the misting, stamping, handame flower,very detailed. Thanks for the inspiration!

Tiavalentine said...

I love some misting!! Great job, I love it!