Saturday, February 12, 2011

"C & C"


Our youngest son Chris was 18 this week. The weather was cold and snowy and the school board called a snow day. We told him it was a holiday recognizing his milestone. Bob worked late, so Chris and I went to eat at Black Bear Burritos, then posed for a self portrait when we returned home.

Journaling:
"At 18 you are a lot like I was at this age:
You have lots of friends.
You have your own car.
You are social.
You get good grades but don't put a lot of effort into it.
You want to be successful (and will be) though you're not sure what you want to be.
You have caring parents who would never let you down."

2/8/2011

This is my last post as a design team member for Scrap Yourself. Please keep in touch at my blog, cindyspagesintime.blogspot.com and I will continue to follow the talented artists represented here.

Digital Elements (2 Peas in a Bucket "French Laundry Fall Photo Edges, Sande Kreiger", "Apothecary Labels, Kerry Stewart")

1 comment:

Alia said...

Nicely preserved memories Cindy! I've really enjoyed seeing your work here at SY!!!