Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Peace and Freedom for Egypt

Many of you have surely been following the events in Egypt on the news over the past week. I am half Egyptian, and have many relatives and friends living in Egypt. During this uncertain and often frightening time, I felt the need to create something hopeful around the topic of Egypt. I entitled this layout "Peace and Freedom for Egypt" as this is what I hope will come out of the current situation. I used Egypt's colors, and an assortment of different photos from my many trips to the country I love.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Please keep Egypt and its wonderful people in your thoughts.


3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

The colors, photos, elements and meaning are bold and beautiful.

Trish said...

Beautiful Alia,my thought and prayesrare with you and yours

Ninka Frisby said...

this is such an amazing and thoughtful layout! i love that you can scrapbook even this difficult situation and support Egypt like this. wonderful!