Thursday, March 24, 2011

Find You, Be You

Hey Everyone.
I'm back with another LO to share for Scrap Yourself. 
I'm so in love with the pink and the whole feel about this LO. 
The beautiful papers you see here are by Websters Pages, a bit of AC and a bit of DCWV. 
lots of fussy cutting here. :)
And the beautiful Resin Flowers you see below are by Prima. 
Aren't they adorable. I cant resist using them. 
I bought more packets of these coz' I know I love them so much! :)
Amidst all the busyness in life, sometimes all we need to do is to just "Find You and Be You"
So go on..find yourself..and be yourself..
That way you be more calm, happy and satisfied with life. 

Love, Azura

6 comments:

Alia said...

Azura, your pages are always so unique and interesting!

Unknown said...

Azura, this is beautiful! Love it!

chalesek said...

Azura! This takes my breathe away.Love the photo of you!!

Kimic said...

Very lovely layout, Azura. The beautiful flowers makes the finishing touch.
The picture of you is SO beautiful.

Cindy Gay said...

That's a neat picture Azura.

Taraleigh Gray said...

I love that you aren't afraid to mix textures and accents. I love your results!