Saturday, March 26, 2011

JUST ME

Just Me


Hey Now! Good morning to all!  I'm back again with a totally different layout from my usual (vintage, floral, feminine).  I truly love DISTRESSED, rustic, old world styles.  I achieved the look by using metal elements and painting the chipboard numerous shades of earth tones.  I accented the painted chipboard with copper Tattered Angels shimmer mist and applied Liquid Leaf in classic gold.  I just love those earth tones!  I have one room in my house full of distressed rustic accents.  Some cold days when leaving my house I throw on that distressed brown leather jacket and hat and I'm all set!

PEACE!

5 comments:

Alia said...

How awesome that you try out all different styles! This has such a cool "leathery" look to it! :)

allyson joy said...

love this - turned out so pretty :-)
{xoxo}

Reflective Art Studio said...

Love the Copper touches.

Anonymous said...

oh wow!! so beautifully rusty.. ;)

Blossom inch said...

lovely and nice...