Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Symbol of a Floridian Friendship

Happy Tuesday!
I'm back with another layout from my new and ongoing Florida album. 
I thought that creating this layout would be a fun way to remember a detail of my trip and celebrate a special friendship I've had since I was little.
I used the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday collection on this page.


The journaling reads:
These drinks are a funny representation of our different personalities and our friendship. 
February 2011
Starbucks Vanilla Bean Creme = Alia
Starbucks Iced Mocha = Jess
We enjoyed them every day while vacationing in Boca Raton!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome Alia! I always love all your elements! Wonderful colors and GORGEOUS design! Have a great day!

Danielle said...

WOW Alia, this is absolutely gorgeous! love the scattered elements and the fun photo!!! isn't it great to be so different yet be such good friends?1 great page! xo Danielle

Taraleigh Gray said...

I love how you mixed up the letters in the title. Very fun!

Kimic said...

A lot is going on in this layout and I love it :-D

chalesek said...

Love your spirit it soo show through every project!!! Just fun :)
xoxo