Friday, March 4, 2011

An Unlikely Pair

Happy Friday!
Last week I enjoyed vacation time down in Florida with a great friend. 
This is the first layout I've created for my Florida album. 


The journaling reads:
Everyone knows I do NOT like dogs, making this photo of me smiling with the famous Ginger, Director of Pet Relations at the Muse Hotel, one of a kind.
Ginger was on vacation in Boca Raton just like me, getting ice cream at Kilwin's on Atlantic Ave, and she was too cute to ignore!

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

What a cute layout!!!

allyson joy said...

wow - love this layout - the colors are amazing together!!! great job!!
{xoxo}

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest! :))

Unknown said...

Love your color usage! GORGEOUS DESIGN!

Kimic said...

WAUW - Very beautiful layout, I love the bright colors. Great job :-D

Reflective Art Studio said...

LOVE the die cuts... So great.

Taraleigh Gray said...

I love how you used that punch with the patterned paper! Great LO