Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Favorite Places

Hello to all! Today I want to share a layout I created that is about one of my favorite places:
I love our dining room. I think it is because of all the natural light that comes in from the two large windows. I decided to snap a photo of it when the light was just right. (If you look close, you can see my daughter looking out the window. Funny.) I want to remember things like this. I know we wont live in this house forever, but at least now we can look back 10 years from now and remember this happy place.  Have you scrapped pictures of your home/favorite places where you live? If not, then give it a try! I'd love to see what you come up with. :)

Happy Wednesday!


6 comments:

Reflective Art Studio said...

This is wonderful.... Love the idea. I remember looking at old albums... "Dated" I know. My favorite thing was to look at the surrounding details... The cup of coffee on the table... what book was next to the sofa....?
Love it!

Anonymous said...

beautiful LO!! love everything about it... :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful clean design! Wonderful idea!

Kimic said...

Beautiful layout and a great subject for a layout.
I love the clean, soft colours :-D

jenny/e.j.m said...

Like your theme to scrap about your favorite place. I must save that idea for my next layout.

Love your layout=D

//Jenny

Brenna "ScrapSmith" said...

This layout really caught my eye. Very beautiful and a great idea for a layout!