Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little Me by Lisa

I do not think I have ever scrapped any pictures of me when I was little until now and I admit is was NOT easy. I do not have many pictures of me when I was little so that has always made it harder. I think I found only three to choose from..... in the end the photo I found of myself as a new baby in the hospital at only 5 pounds or so really was calling to me......




See, I was born early and fought my way through many health problems and risks from being born premature with complications. I have wanted to put down how I feel about that for a long time... and now I have.
I used a VERY beautiful kit found HERE from Birds of a Feather for my page. I love the aged feel of the page and the little hits of glitter and mist made it feel complete to me.

I hope this will inspire you to scrap the little you... the one that has a story of her own.

3 comments:

Nida Razali said...

Lovely layout Lisa! Love the vintage feel here...TFS!

Dr Sonia S V said...

The brown rose looks so gorgeous
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Diario Carnivoro said...

Super cute picture!