Friday, October 14, 2011

Meet Becca

Meet Becca





  • I am from Puerto Rico, but live in rainy Washington State.
  • I work as a Teacher Assistant and I love math, ok I know what you are thinking... FREAK! LOL
  • I have a 7 years old boy that my world round around him, and I am married with the love of my life, I am madly in love like a teenager with his first love.
  • I have a big family and they live in Puerto Rico. I miss them so much!
  • I love candies and coffee and I am  trying to cut it down... both... but not doing it good!
  • I love to smile! I love the people feel welcome.
  • I love fashion, pink and hearts.
  • I am a simple person, easy to make happy' and the priority in my live is my family.
  • I am a 100% If you don't have anything nice to say better don't say anything at all.
  • I love Scrapbook because is my way to preserve the past.

1 comment:

Jenifer Evans aka jennaroo said...

Cady and coffee is hard to resist....and yes I was thinking your wierd for loving math....math hates me and I hate it, lol......but if it makes you feel btter my kids think I'm wierd for loving history.....haha. Looking forward to working with you!