Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Season to be jolly

Hi All! This week's theme is about Christmas spirit. I don't celebrate Christmas here but the joy of Christmas is always felt since it is celebrated at the end of the year and that means its a holiday season here!! Even though I don't celebrate it, it's one of the most joyous occasion to celebrate in my part of the world. You need to come to see and believe it! Everywhere is decorated with Christmas trees or themes. And the reason I love this is it also means the holiday season is coming and mostly people are traveling out from the city to be with their loved ones on a trip or just going back to their hometowns to meet their parents.
Since its a holiday season, it also a popular month for couples to tie the knot. Seems that arranging and coordinating wedding things are easier to be done during the holiday , I guess.
So, I want to share a card today..not a layout as usual, which I did to celebrate this holiday season. I hope you like it!
Materials used for this card:
Base card: Bazzil Basics
Patterned paper: Prima
Glitter stickles: Ranger
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Ranger
Do join us this week and show off your creations on this week's theme! It's very simple by clicking on the Mr Linky tool on the side bar and insert your blog address for us to view your creations!
And don't forget that we are also offering a delicious RAK especially designed by our very own DT Sarinda. It's a homemade glass pendant and it's definitely one of a kind!
Join us and let's have fun!
-Nida-

No comments: