Friday, March 26, 2010

Kirsten Heal

Hello Readers!
I am sharing a layout from one of our readers - Kirsten Heal

The title is “Health”

For the past two years, I have been following Ali Edwards word of the year idea. It's where you pick one word that you want to focus on throughout the year. This year, I picked health. Not only in the physical sense, but with my surroundings and my mental health. Making sure that I take some me time, time for me to get healthy - eating better, getting out and moving more, dealing with clutter that I need to get rid of, and taking back control. I thought it was important to journal about it, get my thoughts out, and refer back to it through the year.

Thank you Kirsten for sharing your layout with us!
Kristine

5 comments:

Emily said...

That's the smile of a lady taking control! Great LO!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Jill Sarginson said...

Great photo and awesome layout!

JennC said...

I have always loved your style Kirsten! You are such a fun chica and your pages reflect that ;0) Cheers to your health and happiness!

ZoomZoomZoom said...

i love your big paper heart here kirsten. inspiring and pretty!

Tanya said...

that heart is awesome! beautiful layout