I have a book called "The Book of Me" by Angie Pedersen. Chapter 13 is called "Dreamer". On page 62, it says "This role allows you to envision and plan for all the hopes and goals you have for your future. This role also allows you to develop your creative, abstract imagination when you consider "what-if" kinds of situations."
Pedersen provides great prompts to trigger journaling:
- Make a list of 25 Things to Do in My Lifetime
- What trips have you dreamed of taking?
- Who have you dreamed of meeting?
- Do you have any physical goals?
- If you could travel back in time period, what time period would you choose?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Well when I read the last question, it trigger some journaling and a layout. I sometimes play the lottery just hoping and dreaming of a big pay day.
On my layout, I journaled......
If I won the lottery, I would:
- Put away money for my son to go to an ivy league college for undergrad and graduate degrees.
- Buy myself a *fat* house and vehicle in the USA and my favorite Caribbean island.
- Travel to every West Indies Island and Virgin Island.
- I would go on a cruise every year.
- I would donate some money to my church.
- I would pay off all of my bills and my mommy’s bills.
- I would get extensive work done on my teeth.
- I would get a total body liposuction.
- I would get me a live in nanny, maid, and housekeeper.
- I would get a hair dresser to come and do my hair whenever I wanted it done.
- I would get every Cricut cartridge Provo Craft has put out.
- I would open a Scrapbooking Retreat Inn/Hotel/House.
What dreams would you like to bring to fruition? Now let's see the *Dreamer* in you. Get to scrappin!