On my layout I made a list of my favorites:
- My favorite papers: Whatever catches my eye!
- My favorite punches: EK Success, Fiskars, Martha Stewart and Marvy Uchida.
- My favorite die cut machine: The Cricut!
- My favorite embellies: Felt, flowers, bling, ribbon, buttons, butterflies, chipboard frames, and transparency frames.
- My favorites to photograph to scrap: Me, my son, my cat, and family.
- My favorite subjects to scrap: Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Easter and etc.
- My favorite colors to use: I love happy colors like red, orange, purple, yellow, sky blue, fuchsia, lime green and etc.
- My favorite quote is from Proverbs 16:24: Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.
- My favorite flowers: Sunflowers!
- My favorite past times: Scrapbooking, going to the movies, watching movies at home, and going out to eat.
- My favorite foods: Anything curry or jerk. I love Caribbean food.
- My favorite Actors: Keith Hamilton Cobb, Morris Chestnut, Denzel Washington, The Rock, LL Cool J, and etc.
- My favorite modes of transportation: Hummer, Mustang, Nissan trucks, Escalade, and Lexus truck.
- My favorite stores: Michael’s, Joann’s, Ross, Burlington, Dress Barn, Lane Bryant, Jessica London, Scrapbook.com and Memory Works.
Now it's your turn. What are your favorites?