Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Abode!

Hello Sunday! Its been almost two weeks since I last posted... been quite busy lately because finally I'm teaching. But of course, I will never forget scrapping (crossing my fingers for this promise!) hahaha! Let me share a simple layout, a page about my simple home.

Home Sweet Home!

A few months ago, I posted something about "how your home reflects you". I thought of scrapping my living space to share a little piece of me and to remember how does it looked years ago. Oh well, my house hasn't changed at all, although its due for another repainting, I am still thinking of changing the colors of the outer scene. My house is 10 years, 2 months and 3 days old today, and is loaded with lots of good happenings and memories. Although its been a decade already, I still feel happy and contented living here.

Hope you have a HOME SWEET HOME always!

5 comments:

chalesek said...

Issa I love the blue soo calming!! Nice to scrap about your home!!

Alia said...

Very sweet Issa!!! I've been looking for new ways to scrap my current new home, as well as my old homes!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Cindy Gay said...

It's a very nice layout. Like the paint strokes to the side, and the colors.

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

thanks for looking ladies... happy scrapping!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

cute :)