Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hello Ladies!!
OMGoodness it has been along since I posted something!! First,I would like to say a BIG Thank you to this DT!! Are they rockin it or what?? I am so inspired by the amazing talent of this group!!!

Can you believe Christmas is literally Right around the corner? Yes!! I love Christmas time it the Most wonderful time of year! With all the fa la la going on I can hardly contain myself! Just pure joy and Jesus being the true reason for the season!! Celebrating the birth of Jesus makes me happy!! Our family makes a cake and sings Happy Birthday to Jesus!! I tell the kids Jesus was so cool he let's us receive gifts on his Birthday too!!! Today I going to share some of my favorite Christmas lo!! I have not had a chance to create new Holiday layout!! That's on my to-do list like asap!! Please enjoy and Merry Christmas!!!

Chalese



3 comments:

kate blue said...

I too haven't had time to do some NEW CHristmas layouts but I shall copy and post some older ones...love seeing these!!! Love the misting!

Alia said...

All cute LOs! Adorable photos! Hope you make some time to scrap the new photos you're hopefully taking this season too! :)

Cindy Gay said...

Very nice designs especially the one with you and the masking!