Saturday, December 18, 2010

My life portrait 2010

God morning!Here in sweden the snow is falling.The best thing about
these kinds of days is to sit down with a nice cup of coffee and just scrap.Today is my layout about myself and my 2010. I have summarized all the months that have gone this year and written about it in my hidden journaling


This year has been an eventful year. Me and my family have moved to a new house and I also have changed my career.

Have you made your summery of the year 2010?

//Jenny//

3 comments:

Alia said...

A great idea as the year comes to a close, Jenny! Unique way to include lots of journaling.

Cindy Gay said...

I love it! From the design to the pensive photo. I may lift your design! Happy New Year!

chalesek said...

Wow Jenny you are an amazing artist!! I really love the artsy feel your projects have!! OUTSTANDING :)