Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Perfect moment




Hi Everyone! This week is full of celebrations for my family.


Yesterday was my stepdad's 70th birthday and we are celebrating my youngest son's first birthday today.


So I thought it only fitting to do a tribute page in honour of my stepdad. Through my life he has been my main stability, my rock and my rolemodel in life. I am truly blessed that he came into my life when I was just a baby, and I am so glad that he is able to watch my children grow.. and that they get to grow up with him as their grandpa.


This pic was taken in the hospital when Jake was only 2 days old. I have used websters pages paper for this LO and Kaiser and pink paislee rubons.


Why not do a tribute page of someone inspirational in your life?


Happy Holidays.


Kathleen






4 comments:

Alia said...

A very sweet page!

Cindy Gay said...

So nice to have the youngest and older men in your family featured. Beautiful!

Gloria said...

Kathleen, what a great tribute for your stepdad...I adore the colors of your pages and all the layering you´ve done, amazing job. thanks for the inspiration

jenny/e.j.m said...

What a lovely layout.
//Jenny