Saturday, December 11, 2010

Scrap Yourself A-Z, the letter "Z", beyond ZERO

The title of this layout might be a little overdue... But coming up with something on 'Z' is not the easiest thing in the world ;)

I started stretching my lobes in February (I think), moving one mm at a time. I didn't have a size set for when to stop, so I've just kept going. At the moment, I'm BEYOND ZERO (gauge-wise), actually gauge 0 was a while ago, and thought I'd do a layout about that. More specific, I'm at gauge 0000, or 1/2". The husband is not too thrilled, to put it mildly.

If you want to know more about stretching, check out this site.

The layout was made using this week's Sunday Sketch from Studio Calico as well as their kits.

Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Neat layout and you did a nice job with the links in the blog post.

Lilia Yap said...

Nice one!

Can someone please tell me what happened to letters, R & Y?

Thanks and stay scrappinpretty,
Lilia
http://scrappinpretty.blogspot.com