Thursday, February 24, 2011

ME Time

Hello Beautiful People;
Im Azura Alyssa 
*if you havent know me yet click here for the intro*
I am very very happy to be here today at Scrap yourself to scrap about myself!! hehe..
Thank you Chalese.

Anyways;
I have a LO to share today and its titled "Me Time"
I am someone who believes in Me time..and I celebrate me time so much that
even those close to me becomes accustomed to this tradition that I called my own.
I believe that one should always separate herself from the hustle and bustle of life to just breathe, clear her mind and just spend some time alone for herself..
I mean you do not have to do anything special during this Me time..
You can stare blankly at the walls, listen to your favourite song, scrap, eat, cook but no sleeping pls-defeats the purpose! haha!
I believe its important to do this..so that we can come back to appreciate the things in life especially our dear self! :)
Take 30mins, an hour or a day..whatever it is you are comfortable with.

Restore the ME in you, recharge and refresh! :)

So, what are you waiting for
Go get some ME time! :) 
For more details on the supply list, click here. :)

Do take care and Keep on Scrapping!

Love, Azura

10 comments:

yuko Tanaka said...

I like this green and other colors!
Greate work,Azura!!!
I'm looking forword to your work more!

Alia said...

Love the dimension on this gorgeous LO!!! Yes, ME TIME is so important!! !:)

chalesek said...

Wow! Outstanding I love All the details!!
xoxo

Reflective Art Studio said...

Wonderful use of Color, Azura. Love it-! And you took the words right out of my mouth... I am going to get some ME time this weekend.
:D

Kimic said...

Great layout, Azura. I love the bright colours, and I agree, - ME time is very important.
Looking forward to work with
you :-D

jenny/e.j.m said...

Lovely layout. So much adorable details. Love it!

//Jenny

kate blue said...

I agree with that, trust me, your family will thank you for that...I keep stressing to my friends that it (ME TIME) is a necessity. VERY cute LO girly!

Taraleigh Gray said...

I am a true believer of "me time." I love your bright and cheery style! It makes me want springtime!

Cindy Gay said...

That's a great philosophy my friend! Fun page just like you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dearies.. :))