Monday, December 6, 2010

The Letter U

Hello everyone! It's been a long day for me today and I finally gotten some time to type up this post. Today is the time for Letter "U"! So I decided to go ahead and use this word "US" and let me introduce you to this person in the photo. He is someone whom I spend most of the time with, sharing my happiness and sadness And gosh! Is been 7 years since we have been together!


Now, it is your turn to start creating a layout on your the other half.
Hope you all like what I have shared today!
Thanks for looking.
Winnie

5 comments:

chalesek said...

Oh Winnie I love this!!!

Alia said...

All of your pleating is great!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love all the folded punch elements and mixture of black patterns and white.

Gloria said...

What a fun layout! I love how you used the border punches and those paper flowers are amazing, great details. Thanks for the inspiration

Reflective Art Studio said...

So Clean.... and graphic. I am inspired, Thank You!