Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Smile!

Hello everyone! Is my turn here again and I have a little question to you today: What is a smile?

The definition of a smile is denotes as a facial expression formed by flexing the muscles near both ends of the mouth. I enjoy smiling and I love smiling in all my photos but I still try to capture all the expression that I have when I cam whore. At the end of the day, I still like the "ME" that are smiling! How about you? Which facial expression do you like most about yourself? Angry face? Sad face? Spastic face? or something else that I have missed out? Do share with me by doing a collage of all your facial expression! :)

With Love,
Winnie

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Quite cute. Great design. Great dimple.

Alia said...

Cool idea and cool design! :)